What do I need to do after upgrading the software (firmware) to v22.214.171.124, so that AMS files are shown in the launcher?
Please follow the instructions below after upgrading the software (firmware) to v126.96.36.199 successfully, via over the air (OTA).
1. After the firmware upgrade, the user should see an Android robot icon appear in the launcher.
2. Go to [Settings] > [Apps] and find the [BenqDSLauncher] app.
3. Select it to check the app information and perform [CLEAR DATA].
4. A dialog will pop-up. Click [OK] to continue.
5. [AMS Files] will show in the launcher now.
We are here for you. Anytime you need it.
Have inquiries or suggestions for us? We would love to hear from you.