Leap into the Future of Display Solutions with BenQ at ISE 2019
Showcase will include the launch of the new InstaShow WDC20 wireless presentation solution
Eindhoven, the Netherlands – 9h of January 2019 – BenQ, the internationally renowned display solution provider, will be exhibiting its cutting-edge software and hardware options for the AV industry at ISE 2019. On show will include a full line-up of its laser projectors, Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) and smart signage solutions, the launch of its latest wireless presentation solution, the InstaShow WDC20, and the collaborative Google Jamboard.
Now with support for mobile devices, greater interactivity and a four-screen split option, the InstaShow WDC20, BenQ’s latest wireless presentation device, is the follow up to the company’s InstaShow WDC10. It is a unique solution allowing multiple users to run presentations, wirelessly, from a single device. Simple to use, the InstaShow WDC20 is the next step in the company’s bid to improve collaboration in the workplace.
Also on display will be a range of products that highlight BenQ’s commitment to deliver the best possible service to customers. Examples include its IFP cloud-based solutions, as well as the Google Jamboard, a cloud-based digital whiteboard that enables users to create, present and save ideas on its responsive display. BenQ is the exclusive channel partner of Jamboard. In addition, the interactive capabilities of BenQ products will be particularly evident in its full range of UST laser projectors that cater for markets varying from general education to boardrooms and museums.
Elsewhere on show are innovative software products that add value to the customer experience across a variety of fields. BenQ’s smart signage and bar-type signage products, for example, are fitted with BenQ’s own proprietary X-Sign CMS, which can be used across multiple screens and can include details such as product information and interactive content, as well as catalogue and menu information.
The EZWrite 5 annotation software on the RP series of Interactive Flat Panels (IFP), meanwhile, allows users to create cloud connected notes that link to multiple cross-platform devices or even other BenQ IFP, resulting in smooth, real-time collaboration. Highlighting such software benefits, including these, will be a key feature for BenQ at ISE 2019.
BenQ ISE 2019 highlights:
- - InstaShow WDC20 launch – A wireless presentation solution now with support for mobile devices, supports interactivity and offers a four-screen split option.
- - Full laser projector line-up – Featuring products such as the LW890UST, LW720 and LU9235, the line-up of laser projectors caters for a range of different markets, from meeting rooms to higher education and museums.
- - Smart signage and bar-type signage – BenQ’s range of smart and bar-type signage products are complete with its proprietary X-Sign CMS and are capable of 4K content. Their high brightness and built-in software mean they are a smart solution, whether a small, medium or big business.
- - Interactive Flat Panels – With stunning image clarity thanks to a 4K UHD resolution, BenQ’s IFPs on show at ISE 2019 deliver a collaborative experience for users. Largely down to the Account Management and EZWrite 5 annotation software, they’re a further example of the benefits BenQ’s software and hardware products provide.
- - Google Jamboard – Designed for G Suite customers, the Google Jamboard is a 55-inch, digital collaborative whiteboard that works in the cloud. BenQ is Jamboard’s exclusive channel partner, taking its collaborative capabilities to market.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realise this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $25+ billion powerhouse comprised of nearly 60+ regional operations in over 130 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognised leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life. The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ ESCO Corp., BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BenQ AB DentCare Corp., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Darwin Precisions Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp., LILY Medical Corp. and Raydium Semiconductor Corp.